Monday, January 04, 2010

2009 BEST MOVIES



Just click on the link which will direct you to the full review still in this blog (don't worry I will not link some suspicious site. I just want to make it easier for my readers, just in case they want to read more. Speaking of readers, I don't think I got so many readers here, since every time I check my blog most of the post has zero comment. I began to think I can write anything without angering anyone since no one will ever read it at all) and it is not in chronological order, some aren't reviewed at all in the past so I just wrote few sentences on it. Actually I have seen more movies than what I wrote here it is just for me, it is difficult to find the right time to wrote it down. I haven't seen Precious and Up in the Air, so this list is a little bit incomplete since my instinct tells me that both movies are also good. The Hurt Locker is just okay in my opinion, so I didn't write the review here.

SANG PEMIMPI

AVATAR

MOON

(500) DAYS OF SUMMER

DISTRICT 9

MERANTAU

CHE

OKURIBITO

GAKE UE NO PONYO

AN EDUCATION

THE HANGOVER
I'm too lazy to write the review but this film is hilarious in every sense possible. It feels like the comedy version of Jason Bourne having amnesia, tripled!

ZOMBIELAND
Very cool, I even forgot to write the review on this one, if you love blood, splatter and politically incorrect jokes, this one is for you.

THIS IS IT
Even the rehearsal video is stunning. I wonder what if the concert is really done, that must have been great.

STAR TREK
My review is lost in the stars, J.J Abrams has re-boot the Star Trek franchise to boldly go where Michael Bay will never go.

INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS
I cannot write the review in 50 languages so I didn't write it here. I just keep it inside my head. However, the jokes are funny and I love how Quentin makes a lot of homage to old WW II films, he even put Emil Jannings and mention G.W. Pabst in this film!

WATCHMEN
Zack Snyder deconstruct superheroes in an amazing way. Sure it takes almost three hours to finish the whole shebang but it was worth it.

1 comment:

Mr. Opik said...

you got my comment,
don't worry...
:)

the list of mine...
1. avatar - for the briliant idea...
2. paranormal activity - for the shocking moment...
3. up - for the smile made...
4. the proposal - for the love shared...
5. star trek - for the unpredictable thought...

fyi - 500 days of summer has been in my laptop since several months ago,
but donot watch yet,
lets check it out now...
:)